In today's scenario of globalization and technology convergance, the process of doing business has been redefined. Outsourcing various processes makes a lot of business sense. Most businesses and large companies are outsourcing their accounting processes for better management of their finances,and time etc.
These services are structured to suit an individual client's needs and requirements. Some of the accounts outsourcing services offered by us are as under:
Book keeping and General Accounting Service
The service involves preparing and maintaining day to day bookkeeping and monthly or quarterly management accounts.These books are prepared as per the Indian accounting standards and can also be made as per specific client instructions.
List of Our Bookkeeping Services
Preparation of Financial Statements
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- General Ledger & Financial Statements Preparation
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Asset accounting
- Inventory accounting
- Monthly and annual financial statements
- Preparation of ledgers, sub-ledgers and journals
- Preparation and Finalization of Accounts from incomplete records
The service involves preparing a company's annual accounts and schedules ready for the statutory annual audit.
Tax planning & Returns
- Preparation of the monthly payroll based on the inputs received from organization. The same would include all statutory and other relevant deductions as required.
- Ensure deductions of all relevant amounts and as per applicable statutory laws like Income Tax, provident Fund and Professional Tax etc.
- Checking Form 16 for the Employees and file Qtly. returns for e-TDS with Income Tax authorities.
- Deposit TDS & provide proof of deposit.
- Ensure redressal of any issues.
- Reconciliation of payments/statutory deductions etc. with books of accounts on quarterly basis.
The service involves helping the clients make necessary periodic income tax, sales tax and other returns. It also includes helping the client make sound investment decisions and help him avail various rebates and deductions.
The service involves analyzing the cash requirements of the business and making cash forecasts for planning the future.
We follow the following process for Inventory Accounting
- You provide us with a listing of all product numbers in inventory and a count of the number of each product.
- You provide reports of inventory sold and inventory purchased (exact method determined by your individual needs and systems).
- Annual physical inventory shall be taken by you.
- We reconcile physical inventories to accounting system inventory and prepare any adjustments necessary.
- We further provide the information in the format instructed by you. We may also complete the necessary statutory forms to help you file required returns on time.
- We also prepare reports and analysis to assist our clients in making the most of their financial information and records.
Account Reconciliation is the act of confirming that the balance in one's checkbook matches the corresponding bank statement. Account Reconciliation is crucial to ensure accurate and comprehensive financial reports, because it identifies errors and inconsistencies requiring correction by verifying the accuracy of each account. This is an area of Accounting that requires a professional and vigilant approach by well qualified and experienced Accounting personnel.
OUR COMPANY is BPO service provider with experience in providing comprehensive Accounting and Bookkeeping services to a diverse range of clients. Outsourcing your Account Reconciliation requirements is a wise option as it can help reduce the time you spend manually reconciling your accounts. We can support the entire back office function for any business in Account Reconciliation.
We will provide you with various levels of information to facilitate the reconciliation of your Business Operating Account statement for a fixed period. We can perform Account Reconciliation most efficiently for any account in which complete and accurate records of the transactions are maintained. We accept records maintained in a manual filing system or on a computer program.
Personal finance is the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family unit. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend monetary resources over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events. Components of personal finance might include checking and savings accounts, credit cards and consumer loans, investments in the stock market, retirement plans, social security benefits, insurance policies, and income tax management.
- Health Insuarnce
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance (Theft,Fire etc)