There are two types of RCAI Class 2 certificates serving to Individuals and Corporates.
• This Individual version of RCAI Class 2 certificate is for Professionals and Small & Medium Sized Enterprises who use secure Digital Signatures in limited numbers.
• This enables them to a paperless filing with Income Tax Department and Registrar of Companies.
• This Corporate version of RCAI Class 2 certificate is for large companies and a group of companies where the number of Digital Signature Certificate users exceeds 25 numbers.
• This Digital Signature Certificate enables the corporate with a ‘self-service’ module wherein designated personnel for the company can issue DSC’s to users within the venture without individual issuance from SafeScrypt.
• This is a managed service by SafeScrypt using Managed PKI platform.
Product - MCACert
Corporate is for large companies or groups of companies where the number of DSC users exceeds 25. This unique product offering from SafeScrypt equips the corporate with a “self –service” module where one designated person from the corporate can issue DSC’s to all users within the corporate without requiring to come back to SafeScrypt for individual DSC issuance. This is offered as a managed service by SafeScrypt using the globally-renowned VeriSign Managed PKI platform.
The benefits of MCACert:
Convenience : The self-service option gives tremendous flexibility and convenience to the corporate and its users as it enables the corporate to control the process of issuance internally .
Quicker Turn Around Time : As the corporate has full control over DSC issuance, the turnaround and response times to users is quick.
Cost Effective : Not only is the product priced lower than what the corporate would pay for a bulk pack purchase but also the lower overall costs due to in-house management of issuance make the overall offering extremely cost-effective .
Superior Technology : This service is offered via the VeriSign Managed PKI platform, bringing the best-of-breed technology to the corporate.
MCACert : Corporate requires the corporate to sign an LRA (Local Registration Authority) agreement with SafeScrypt for commencement of service.