Start a Private Limited Company
If you’re looking to start a business, getting the company registered is one of the primary tasks. Setting a company up as a Private Limited Firm is one of the most standard and legal choices to do in India.
Steps to be Followed
Here are the steps that need to be followed to get your company registered as a Private Limited Entity:
1. First, you need to apply and procure a Director Identification Number, also known as DIN. This has to be procured for each and every director who is going to be a part of the to-be-formed private limited entity.
2. The name of your to-be-formed company is then registered, after checking whether it is available.
3. The required forms are to be filled and the documents are to be submitted with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
4. From here, our legal experts will handle the remaining processes for you and ensure your company is registered as required.
Personal Documents Required
The following documents of each director will be required:
1. Address Proof – Driving License or Voter ID will suffice
2. PAN Card
3. Passport Sized Photos
The above content must have given you some quick information about the process that is involved in the formation of a Private Limited Company. Our legal experts at EFuture will assist you through each and every step mentioned above, should you not understand any or do not have the required documents mentioned.
To get started, click here and fill in your name and other details above and one of our experts will get back to you within 24 hours.Start a Private Limited Company now