1. Remove any eToken connected.
2. Open the registry and browse to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB.
3. Right click on USB, select permissions and give to logged on user full permissions.
4. Expand the USB branch and delete all folders starting with Vid_0529 that represent eTokens USB devices.
5. Reinsert eToken.
Follow the below mentioned instructions:
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Security.
2. Change the Security Settings to ‘Medium’.
3. Check that Active X and Java Scripting is enabled.